1998 gmc yukon rear suicide doors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok so im def gunna pursue this soon i just dont know if there is a kit or how much this typically costs to do anybody have any info on this subjece?:boxed:

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is how i read that "no one sells a kit that im aware of. allll $$$$$$$$$. Have fun!!
lol damn i was afraid you say that

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha. Nothing is easy on our trucks.

I was going to post a few pictures, but i dont have one truck (hoe/kon) with suicides in the back... i thought a saw a few before.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea so did i i googled and couldnt find any

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha harder yet. Ive seen it done and requires a crazy amount of work. I was pretty set on doing it in the beginning on my truck but way to complicated and doors when they are stock don't align worth a damn.. trying to make suicides that align perfectly without hitting all kinds of shit on its way to the striker is practically impossible.

not trying to steer you away, but itd leave it for the showtrucks and manwhores.. lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it'd wicked cool if executed properly :) obviously a ton of work but would bs worth it in the end :)

With that said I think it'd quite a bit harder on a kon or hoe than on a burb or XL due to the wheel well issue.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ didnt even think about the wheel well issue and yea id love to try it id shave the door handles of course an get those pop thingamajigs, thinkin about it now that amount of work prolly range in the 2 to 3 thousand range i just want somthing different i hate lambo doors on the back would be impossible and downright retarded and ive seen gull wing rear doors but not to crazy about them i just love suicides ima try to find a prestigious body shop to even see if it can be done to a yukon or hoe because of that wheel well issue

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

edit i didnt even read your pst atomic would you happen to have pics of it done to a hoe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat