2002 Escalade Shocks/Auto Air Ride Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjm93

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 02 Escalade with auto ride i think and the only reason i say think is it has the air compressor and what looks like air shocks but neither of them seem to ever move/run and after driving my sisters 05 Tahoe it just seems like my escalade rides like a TANK!!! So i guess since yall know what yall are doing i would try to get yalls opinion on how to make it ride like a Caddy again. And just a heads up it is completey factory except 22inch Rims. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sparks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like it has autoride that is shot and disconnected. get your wallet out f you want to make it work like new. thee are lot of threads on here regarding autoride/stabilitrack, search and learn, you may decide theres a better and less expensive route to make it ride sweet again.

OP
OP
cjm93

cjm93

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you think putting regular shocks on it would make it ride like normal again because i dont really see a need for auto ride. And if so what are the best shocks for it front and back im kinda clueless about shocks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staceyw9172

Latest posts