2003 gmc denali awd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charliestrans

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello guys i have a 2003 gmc denali awd im having problems starting it was driving down the road and just shut off on me since then have not been able to start it none of my dash lights work and the fuel pump has no power any info plz let me now

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you checked the battery and/or alternator?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes me wonder if a fuse blew then. Do your dome lights come on or anything else electrical??

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do these have issues with the ignition switches as well like the trailblazer/envoy platforms do?? When I had my Envoy I read alot about ignition switch failures causing all kinds of weird electrical issues...I know they are easy to replace and can be picked up at your standard parts store...FYI

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely sounds like something whacky with the electrical/battery/alternator if you're not getting fuel pump or dash lights at all.

Headlights, dome lights, radio...does anything work?

OP
OP
C

charliestrans

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
battery cables alernator cables all good switched out ignition module and switch i get nothing just turn over and dome lights work

big_b_in_PA

Billy Badass
Reaction score
Check all fuses relays ect. Sounds like the ECM is not getting juice. I had that problem with a car I once had, it took me a couple hours to figure it out.

OP
OP
C

charliestrans

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok update well truck still wont start now i have a theft code and a u1000 code class 2 data link malfunction. alot ppl have said and told me a (pass lock sensor) or the cluster could be bad to i dont know what to do anymore any would be apprciated