2003+ Tahoe seat wiring harness schematic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocaloca

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 02 tahoe LS with leather seats. I am upgrading the seats to a 03+ style. The connectors do not match. I have deduced what is power and what is ground. I now need to know what wire is used for seat belt chime and what wire is used for airbag? if anyone has a schematic for the plug of the 03+ tahoe and the 02 tahoe seats so that I can compare I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Chris

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put 04 seats in my 2001. I found a schematic back then when I first installed them, but I don't have it anymore. I can tell you for sure that you CANNOT get the heated seat function and the memory functions to work. They are controlled by the data bus and the BCM, which pre-03 truck do not even have. I remember that I spliced a thicker orange wire in the harness to 12volts, and a thicker black wire to ground. That got all power movements and power lumbar functions working. That airbag harnesses actually plugged right in. I honestly don't know if they work or not since I have never had an accident, but I don't have any airbag warning lights on the dash. Oh, and I remember splicing in a thin black wire with a white stripe for the seatbelt indicator.

OP
OP
R

rocaloca

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
any chance you can take a picture of where the airbag plug plugs into the bottom of the seat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925