2003 Yukon videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myyukoneatsbricks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! This place is awesome.

OP
OP
myyukoneatsbricks

myyukoneatsbricks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sweet Jesus that Dakota shrunk your ***** size about 8 inches.

Considering he was boosted and I'm a cam only, not really. The video doesn't show me killing him off the line. I think after I install my AIResearch T04 that I'll be making things a little more even.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what are you running for a cam? I got a 2005 Yukon with about 87K on it, was wondering what youve done to it also internally. Did you have to do anything else when you installed the cam or not?

chamillionTC

Reaction score
Considering he was boosted and I'm a cam only, not really. The video doesn't show me killing him off the line. I think after I install my AIResearch T04 that I'll be making things a little more even.

Yeah I know I'm just sayin' that shit caught me off guard quick.

OP
OP
myyukoneatsbricks

myyukoneatsbricks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what are you running for a cam? I got a 2005 Yukon with about 87K on it, was wondering what you've done to it also internally. Did you have to do anything else when you installed the cam or not?

Its a custom ground LS6 cam from, any cam from a ls1/ls6 will work. I just pulled the old cam out and stuck this one in. Made a big difference, but you will have to get a tune to reach its full potential. It took me and my buddy about an hour to do. We run a shop in Southeast Missouri and would be more than happy to help you out.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Yeah I know I'm just saying' that shit caught me off guard quick.

Yeah, but I don't care to lose if its to something like that. If I was running boost I would have been pissed lol. But that's how things go, someones always faster.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was awesome that little Honda getting smoked. For how loud and annoying that thing sounded it sure wasn't fast.

OP
OP
myyukoneatsbricks

myyukoneatsbricks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, for the amount of smack he was talking, he called me out thinking I was the slowest at the track, and he was telling about how his car was turbo'd and this and that. I ran him a second time, and it was about the same except I hit the flashers for the entire race, told him my hand slipped and hit the button...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrettman