2003 yukon xl what harness do i need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klownin04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the truck has the factory navigation but it dont work. it also has onstar and bose. dont care about the onstar working can anyone tell me what harness i need to put in an after market cd player?

OP
OP
K

klownin04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the truck has the factory navigation but it dont work. it also has onstar and bose. dont care about the onstar working can anyone tell me what harness i need to put in an after market cd player?

thanks for all the great response's. Glad i picked such a helpfull forum to join.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have responded but I don't have nav in my truck!! But I'm sure with the sarcasm you will get your answer!! ;>)

OP
OP
K

klownin04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
no need to ask if its double din or not they both take the same harness. And how much more detailed do u want all i asked is what harness works not advice on a deck. Thanks for looking at my post and sorry about the sarcasm but for god sakes on the other car forums that i am part of people help each other. I know if there was something asked that i could help some one with i would try and help them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LAREDO TAHOE