2004 Z71 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dylanZ71 AZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ive been doing some researching into getting my stock tahoe leveled. im not interested in getting it all jacked up i just want the front level with the rear and i plan on putting some wheel spacers to bring the tires out just a little to give it a more aggressive look. i just got some ford keys from the dealership as i heard that was the way to go for getting the front leveled. now is there anything else i need for JUST the leveling right now? or am i good to just get the keys in? as for the wheel spacers would these do http://www.roughcountry.com/wheel-spacers-1101.html ? and again would it just be putting them in and im good to go, no added parts? thanks a lot guys! i wish i knew more but im sure ill learn eventually.

judogene

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you... How is your progress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
Most of the time you will want to run 1" - 1.5" spacer in the rear if you have LS/LT springs. If you put in the z71 springs the rear may be high enough.

As far as wheel spacers I would be careful with those, adjusting your backspacing by 2" is a lot and you may get into rub issues depending on the wheel you are running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925