2005 Tahoe - Exterior Detailed + Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes i like when noobs come in and bump 4 month old threads, b/c sometimes i miss some cool threads, folks bump up.. (this is not sarcasm, being serious) I saw this one, but dont mind looking again..

Hows it looking now Op?

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes i like when noobs come in and bump 4 month old threads, b/c sometimes i miss some cool threads, folks bump up.. (this is not sarcasm, being serious) I saw this one, but dont mind looking again..

Hows it looking now Op?

I saw a photo - op ........... opportunity in the waiting. :gr_grin:

OP
OP

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll trade wheels with you! :deal:

Haha! Wouldn't be able to tell!

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Hows it looking now Op?

Still looks the same so far. I would love to get a Z71 grille, and maybe the valence too, to upscale the front end a little. I thought I had a good deal on one from Craigslist and after I bought it I realized the grille was aftermarket. I found a few on car-part.com but no one is willing to ship. My idea is to get the body painted grille and have the grid chromed so it accents the door handles.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a photo - op ........... opportunity in the waiting. :gr_grin:

oh, no big deal man, serious, theres too many threads on here to see them all. Thats why i say that. Saw one a month ago, that originally was posted months, months before, but never saw it. And i love seeing black tahoes cleaned up.. Actually the op's pictures, made me finally paint my flares all black. lol.

those pics you did look pretty cool. A little to light or something for me, but look good. :Handshake:

And 91RS... if your looking for a black grille, i think 1LowHoe, is selling one. But i think its been cut for a billet grille. but that could be a plus if you wanted one, or a Street scene insert. Covers it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts