2005 Yukon - fog light adjuster screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I lost one of the plastic fog light adjuster 'thumb' screws... I guess I have to visit a salvage yard ?

Attachments

• Yukon fog light adjuster 1.jpg
    Yukon fog light adjuster 1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Yukon fog light adjuster 2.jpg
    Yukon fog light adjuster 2.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 3

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I lost one of the plastic fog light adjuster 'thumb' screws... I guess I have to visit a salvage yard ?
2 nuts off the shelf or junk bucket will work just put it where you like it and tighten the two nuts against each other. this effectly locks them together.

OP
OP
mountie

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the local 'Pick Your Part'.... I got a couple fog light adjuster knobs and fortunately, I also got the 4" adjuster bolt. GUESS WHAT?? The earlier Yukon 4" bolts are of a SMALLER thread diameter !! ( Also, the earlier spring is thinner & longer ) The fog lamp mounts are the same..... The 4" adjuster bolts remove very easy ( just "lift up and out" ) So, consider this if you dig up a used replacement....

Correction / EDIT..... I forgot..... My pair of fog lamp housings are the same as OEM, but are NOT OEM....... But the story is the same,,,, salvage yard hardware may not match what is on your "same style" stuff.
( ( I should send this post to " Useless Information" ) ) :buttkick:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbower11