2007 Air ride compressor failing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1stpclsr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

I noticed this weekend that my Air ride compressor wasnt kicking in, and am trying to sort out my course of action here. I called the local dealer, and they want $1000 CDN for the part, which I believe is the whole assembly. I didn't stay on the phone long enough to find out about the cost of install.

I have found a few places online where I can buy just the compressor anywhere from $100-200 USD, which I can deal with. My issue is the actual replacement procedure.

Has anyone had issues with their compressors? I was originally going to remove my current one, and try to clean up the internals in hope that this would resolve my issue. Should I have any concerns with the system being under pressure?

I was able to find other posts where users had similar issues, but no one mentions the system under pressure concern that I have.

I do not do any pulling, so maybe this is something I just don't worry about? I am not getting any error on the DIC. Out of sight, out of mind?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gabe

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus