2007 Denali Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just washed and waxed...

Attachments

• 668.jpg
    668.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 663.jpg
    663.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 655.jpg
    655.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 42

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good dude! any plans in the near future for it?

OP
OP
Denali Guy

Denali Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! I think I'm going to install an HID kit. I may also add some mud flaps if I can find nice color matched ones that work with the power running boards. Not sure what else would look good - but open to suggestions.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will definitely like the HID's for sure. I have a CAI from AEM and like it alot. Also have the black bear tune. What are you looking for first? Looks, performance, system?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks good!
An HID kit will get it popping real quick. I also think you should consider LED tail lights, and/or window tint.
I used to have splash guards like you want, but they are just always ugly looking, after 2 failed tries on them I gave up. I still do run them on my front tire areas because the running board hides them, they are barely noticeable in there.

OP
OP
Denali Guy

Denali Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tough keeping the stone chips off the black truck behind the wheel wells. Love the look without the running boards extended and I'm not crazy about the look of mudflaps. Saw some guys were using that 3M film but I already have some chips so it might be too late. HID's go in next month. What's a CAI?

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tough keeping the stone chips off the black truck behind the wheel wells. Love the look without the running boards extended and I'm not crazy about the look of mudflaps. Saw some guys were using that 3M film but I already have some chips so it might be too late. HID's go in next month. What's a CAI?

3M film always works pretty well. I have heard it used to cause discoloring, don't know if that's true for the new stuff at all. and CAI is a cold air intake, such as K&N, AEM, etc.

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice, very classy.... But black is such a tough color to keep clean!! If I could go back and get my 08 Sierra in White I would

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
99tahoe46322

Latest posts