2007 Suburban LTZ/2011 Escalade ESV parts for sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

css49017

Reaction score
I have some items for sale, big items will be pick up only, small items can be shipped. ***** Color is BLACK for both vehicles *****

*** I know you have to have a price on things in the for sale section but not sure what there worth so I will put $1 on them, when you text me you can make a offer and we will go from there ***

Parts from the 2007 Suburban LTZ:
***************************************************************************************************************
-----If you pick up you can have all inside the red stars for $600 cash----- SOLD
Complete front clip, hood " has 2 small pin dents ", both fenders, complete front bumper with grill that is only 1 year old with fog lights. SOLD
All 4 doors has tint matched on all doors, all doors have glass, doors are not perfect but no rust. SOLD
Rear hatch with window and 3rd brake light, wiring harness is removed but all motors are there. SOLD
Stock LTZ running boards. SOLD
Stock LTZ roof racks. SOLD
****************************************************************************************************************
GM headlights that are less then 3 months old in perfect condition. SOLD
GM hitch cover. SOLD
Stock LTZ 20" Wheels with tires, not perfect but look good with 50%+ tires remaining $600 LOCAL pickup only SOLD

2011 Escalade ESV parts: ***I have the complete interior for sale***
Was a theft Vehicle that the drive train was taken, so no drive train parts available just interior parts.
Complete interior which is Cashmere, tell me what you need I have it all $1000 for all the seats local pickup only
Stock 22" Wheels with 90% left Goodyear tires $1000 for all 4 wheels with tires local pickup only

Text or call, don't really check PM's
Chris
I am located in Augusta, Michigan
269-967-3520

Last edited:

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Texting you about the hitch cover

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

payment sent for the hitch cover

OP
OP
css49017

css49017

Reaction score
Texting you about the hitch cover

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

payment sent for the hitch cover

Recieved, will ship in the AM and text you tracking number!

Tracking number sent, enjoy!

Last edited:

swest

Reaction score
How about the piece above the license plate on the hatch with the emblem. How much?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
css49017

css49017

Reaction score
How about the piece above the license plate on the hatch with the emblem. How much?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That was destroyed while getting the backup cam out of it sorry.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any exterior parts off the escalade? Looking for the roof rack and rear appliques above the tail lights.

All of those he took off the Escalade to put on his suburban.

OP
OP
css49017

css49017

Reaction score
Ya sorry all the exterior body panels and pieces are on my Suburban, all I have are interior parts.

OP
OP
css49017

css49017

Reaction score
Surprised nobody is in need of any interior cashmere escalade parts…I have the full interior, electronics and dash pieces, everything…

Let me know what you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES