2010 yukon 5.3 cold air intake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colorado Hoe II

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a 2011 Suburban 2500 with the L96 engine. I can't find any CAIs listed for it. Will a CAI for a 5.3 work on a L96?

abdali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have a Volant with the Volant Ram Air Scoop attachment on my yukon xl it is amazing all i want to do is pound the gas because of the get up and the sound

OP
OP
T

TheShop509

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, for all the input guys. I'm gonna wait till they switch over to summer fuel in E. Washington, we get 1-3 mpg worse with winter fuel. Then I can tell if the intake makes a difference.

rcr330cm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Volant w ram air or look at S&B. Both work well and look really good under the hood. I think Volant is the only one doing the second ram air piece? Kind of like having duel cold air intake. Works really well when combined with Airaid spacer, Corsa exhaust and Edge programmer. HP and torque are way up and MPG, when driving normal, has improve nicely as well.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

WOW! Was just reading about the Vararam tri power. Look like it may be what your looking for.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The MIT kit is JUST the "modular intake tube". The Jr kit comes with the MIT and a drop-in filter to the stock air box.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tedbud