2014 suburban rear ac does not come on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry245

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2014 Chevy suburban rear AC not coming on. I checked the resistor change the blower motor change the rear climate control module and check the fuse. I have power everywhere. The model just lights up still no air blower motor not even coming on.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 Chevy suburban rear AC not coming on. I checked the resistor change the blower motor change the rear climate control module and check the fuse. I have power everywhere. The model just lights up still no air blower motor not even coming on.
Larry, you really need to put a scan tool on this and pull the internal BCM codes. If you have an IPhone with an OBDII adapter and the CarScanner app from the Apple Store, you should be able to read the codes, my kids can with their trucks. I cannot with my Android, I use a Tech-2 instead.

The front and rear modules require programming, you cannot just swap them out on this generation.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 on getting a decent scan(ner)

Guessing you mean.. you have power everywhere *BUT* to the rear blower motor. ?
Looks like the main climate control module controls it.. X4 pin 10 on the HVAC control module. Dark Green wire.. 2211

rearblow.png

OP
OP
Larry245

Larry245

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks I found that the ground coming from the rear resistor isn’t getting signal from the control module it’s a broken wire somewhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dexmann1