2015 high price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the reasons why my last one was a CPO. And likely why my next one will be a CPO as well...

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
The babysitter should have given the mother a discount for "bad taste" in vehicle selection. The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe is UGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY. :think:

The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe just looks unrefined and unfinished. And that "claw" up front by the headlights? How many GM dimwits did it take to come up with that? Yuk. :rolleyes::badidea::mfr_omg::shrug:

The Widge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes these prices are crazy, and they will sell a lot at first cause some people just need the new model. However, I bet sales slow, and if gas goes up to $4-$5 a gal, they will slow even more. I could pay cash for this vehicle, but unless I see significant rebates, well chevy lost me.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get people saying they use a lot of gas. I was just with my sister when she bought a new Grand Cherokee with a 5.7 hemi, the window sticker says 14 city 20hgwy. I think the '15 gets excellent mpg, and it's on par with the ecoboost if not better?

I thought the commercial was saying "dayumm, this looks classy! Surely you can afford to pay me more."

Yes it's big, yes it's ugly, yes it has a V8, and yes the interior finally looks decent.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM's SUVs are great and I'd really like a '15 Sub or XL Denali but I'm going to have to wait because I imagine they're going to sell for not much less than msrp and frankly, they aren't worth that.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say they are just saying that when the baby sitter sees the luxurious interior (not saying it is just the impression I think they are giving off), basically the babysitter thinking it is more expensive than it really is.

A friend of mine has a Durango, can't remember the year but newer, and he averages 12 with city and highway...

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prices are going up, but its industry wide. All brands have been increasing their prices, Ford, Range Rovers, ETC have all gone up. I normally lease my cars so while the price increase is significant, Lease wise, 4 or 5 k is only $100 more a month. Keep in mind the truck is just getting released and as always rebates and offers will come out later.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The babysitter should have given the mother a discount for "bad taste" in vehicle selection. The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe is UGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY. :think:

The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe just looks unrefined and unfinished. And that "claw" up front by the headlights? How many GM dimwits did it take to come up with that? Yuk. :rolleyes::badidea::mfr_omg::shrug:

You still own GMs why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925