2015 Yukon XL Denali Navigation Update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whjco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Greetings,

i recently purchased a 2015 GMC Yukon XL Denali that has navigation. However, the vehicle came from Canada and seem to be stuck somewhere in Canada. :)

Does anyone know where I can get a US map update for this vehicle? They're no longer available from the GM Navigation Update site. I'd even settle for a legacy map set if that's the best I can hope for.

Thanks for any help or information.

Bill J., Lexington, KY

Brian71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I tried buying a used update on e-bay but it was vin specific. Even with help from fellow forum members it never worked.
Be careful if you buy a used one.

OP
OP
W

whjco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I replaced the shark-fin antenna and now the SXM and the GPS are working. The maps may not be up to date but at least the Yukon is no longer marooned in Canada. :)

OP
OP
W

whjco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I tried buying a used update on e-bay but it was vin specific. Even with help from fellow forum members it never worked.
Be careful if you buy a used one.
Thanks for your response. I replace the shark fin antenna and now the GPS is, at least, showing the correct location even if the map may be a few years out of date. I appreciate your warning. I've had a 2015 Ram with navigation but I always use my Garmin GPS because I like to archive the GPS tracks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dexmann1