2016 Yukon Denali AC Compressor Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SawDustMaker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am replacing the AC Compressor and flushing all the lines. My question to the group is can I flush the "

Air Conditioning Compressor Hose Assembly - GM (84459867)". It has what looks like an accumulator inline see below. I don't want to spend another 100 bucks if I don't have to. Help. Thanks in advance

Compressor Hose Assembly.jpg

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am replacing the AC Compressor and flushing all the lines. My question to the group is can I flush the "

Air Conditioning Compressor Hose Assembly - GM (84459867)". It has what looks like an accumulator inline see below. I don't want to spend another 100 bucks if I don't have to. Help. Thanks in advance

View attachment 437511
It’s the compressor to evaporator line. If your compressor failed and spread shrapnel through everything, I think it’s worth replacing all of the lines. Rock auto has it for $72.

OP
OP
S

SawDustMaker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s the compressor to evaporator line. If your compressor failed and spread shrapnel through everything, I think it’s worth replacing all of the lines. Rock auto has it for $72.
Thanks for the reply, I bought a new line but flushed the other lines, condenser, and evaporators a couple of times. Replacing both expansion valves as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustin Road