2018 BlackWidow Tahoe Premier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

I agree with folks here that $23,000 is an insane cost estimate. As stated above, find a local repair shop that has a good reputation for quality work at affordable prices, and get an estimate from them.

OP
OP
B

Brianchrissy2000

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m so thankful we remembered to call our friend. He went through all of the history and really thought it sounded like a ground wire issue, turns out he was right! He did say the front end ball joints were shot & I needed new shocks. I haven’t heard the final numbers but we will definitely end up saving ourselves $20,000+ I’m pretty sure. Thank you all for the advice. Super glad I found place to come to for future automotive advice as well!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m so thankful we remembered to call our friend. He went through all of the history and really thought it sounded like a ground wire issue, turns out he was right! He did say the front end ball joints were shot & I needed new shocks. I haven’t heard the final numbers but we will definitely end up saving ourselves $20,000+ I’m pretty sure. Thank you all for the advice. Super glad I found place to come to for future automotive advice as well!
if the dealer charged you for the diagnostic I would go back and raise hell and get a refund

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roque44