2018 Denali acts weird in rain?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duke90

Reaction score
Hmmm maybe the rain is somehow interfering with the lane assist feature? Otherwise, aside from hydroplaning, not sure what else it could be.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm maybe the rain is somehow interfering with the lane assist feature? Otherwise, aside from hydroplaning, not sure what else it could be.
small chance usually lane assist doesn't even work at all unless the lines are clearly marked on a nice straight path. same if driving around with snow on the ground or if the sunlight is at a certain angle

OP
OP
88lance

88lance

Reaction score
Got back from alignment this afternoon, they said it was way off. Of course now since the rain stopped, we might have to wait to know whether it actually solved the problem or not, but it sounds promising, knowing it was not even close to being correct apparently

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got back from alignment this afternoon, they said it was way off. Of course now since the rain stopped, we might have to wait to know whether it actually solved the problem or not, but it sounds promising, knowing it was not even close to being correct apparently
that's really the only thing that makes sense, otherwise they would be getting associated error messages or "service xxxx" messages

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you get the typical "before" and "after" detail on the settings? The shop that does mine provides the proof of the initial measurement and final settings.

OP
OP
88lance

88lance

Reaction score
I'm not sure if they did or not actually, I'll ask them next time I'm over there at their house. I guess I may just have to Wait until it rains to have an update otherwise
Did you get the typical "before" and "after" detail on the settings? The shop that does mine provides the proof of the initial measurement and final settings.

destman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Of course, if the tires were bad, this could contribute, but it sounds like alignment. Perhaps a bit more toe in for the front would settle it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
58caddy