2018 PPV joining

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PPV_2018

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello.

Been wanting a Tahoe PPV or SSV for many years now, finally found “the one” , a 2018 Tahoe PPV. Flew out, bought the truck, and drove it 1000 miles home. I’m just in love with it.

I like doing my own maintenance and just messing around with my vehicles, so I look forward to using this forum for guidance if needed and hopefully contributing to others questions to the best of my knowledge. This is the newest Chevrolet that I’ve had, so there might be some differences from what I’m used to that I need to ask about. Previous owner of a 2013 Silverado work truck, 2013 Tahoe LT, ‘98 Suburban amongst several others.

Thanks for having me

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!
Don't forget to check out the 2015-2020 PPV/SSV section.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello.

Been wanting a Tahoe PPV or SSV for many years now, finally found “the one” , a 2018 Tahoe PPV. Flew out, bought the truck, and drove it 1000 miles home. I’m just in love with it.

I like doing my own maintenance and just messing around with my vehicles, so I look forward to using this forum for guidance if needed and hopefully contributing to others questions to the best of my knowledge. This is the newest Chevrolet that I’ve had, so there might be some differences from what I’m used to that I need to ask about. Previous owner of a 2013 Silverado work truck, 2013 Tahoe LT, ‘98 Suburban amongst several others.

Thanks for having me
We’re visual folks. We like pictures!

IMG_8608.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PPV_2018