2018 Tahoe Cranks, Starts, and dies out in 6-8 seconds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The three of us were just having fun, no explanation needed as I knew what you were referring to, you and Fless try to help as many members as you can and you both ask for detailed information which really helps you to understand and helps the posters that are asking for help. Carry on.
I have very dry humor. I never ever take any of this stuff/banter personally. No worries. @Fless gets it. He stirs it sometimes too. But, all good mods should do that.

When I ran shops, there were way worse things shouted across the shop between techs and was always in fun but people that were not in the know, thought we were gonna throw down, sometimes. Funny as s*h*i*t stuff.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You retired military and me law enforcement, boy did we have fun screwing with each other, I could tell you some good stories and I’m sure you could share some as well. Awesome camaraderie.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You retired military and me law enforcement, boy did we have fun screwing with each other, I could tell you some good stories and I’m sure you could share some as well. Awesome camaraderie.
The language that I learned in the military is head and shoulders above a shop atmosphere. It was never ending, even from the officers.

My cousin used to be involved with the law enforcement community in Paradise, Ca. and her language sure changed from when I lived there after I got out in 1975 to when I spent a lot of time with here in 2022. Makes the days go by easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
res51cue