2018 tahoe lt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't have the service records I'd get the transmission serviced quick. Consider disabling the AFM. The Z71 option is sometimes included in another option package and not spelled out on the sticker.

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
little disappointed with the Sirius radio not getting all the channels the Durango got and definitely less room in the 3rd row seat but the driving experience is 1000 times better and much smoother. Just had my mechanic go through the truck with a fine tooth comb and he found zero issues. It was a one owner bought serviced and traded at the same dealer. Little disappointed in the dealer though only 1 key fob no owners manual and no headphones for the rear entertainment all small issues just annoyances. And i just learned today that i can open my rear glass separately. Down loaded the window sticker to check the original options. Dealer description said Z71 package on web site but its not listed on the window sticker but yet it does have the 20 inch tires and skid plates window sticker does say suspension package and premium smooth ride. Any tips or tricks or info would be great till i order the owners manual as the saying goes i don't know what i don't know with this truck. I just want to be able to maximize every feature i can with this baby
Not a Z71. Wrong badging, running boards, and front fascia. Z71's had 18" rims, not 20's. I think skid plates were a stand-alone option. Does it have the 2 speed (hi/low) transfer case?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffDubya

Latest posts