2020 Yukon Denali/Radio Antenna Amplifier for TPMS/RKE ref TSB 20-115

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trukschroeder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]trukschroeder

Can anyone tell me where the Radio Antenna Amplifier is located on my 2020 Yukon XL Denali? I'm having intermittent issues with the key fob and TPMS and the Technical Service Bulletin 20-NA-115 states to replace it but I'm having trouble locating it on the truck

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

[/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3]trukschroeder

Can anyone tell me where the Radio Antenna Amplifier is located on my 2020 Yukon XL Denali? I'm having intermittent issues with the key fob and TPMS and the Technical Service Bulletin 20-NA-115 states to replace it but I'm having trouble locating it on the truck
If it's the one I replaced for weak fob strength, it's attached the passenger side rear glass. Buy extra clips before you take it apart. I lost a couple...

CaptainMurray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had mine replaced, it is in the rear headliner. Range was about 100 ft now I can get 300 plus to start and unlock. The fob wasn't the issue. Dealer kept changing batteries until I requested it be replaced before The warranty ran out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomatic