2022 Tahoe RST Radio Volume Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MissFrost

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced their radio volume randomly cranking all the way to full blast (without being able to shut the radio off or turn it down) seems it may be due to the volume control on the steering wheel but man, it’s scared the life out of me about 4 different times since I bought it new.

BigdawgR6

Reaction score
Its happened about 5x on my 22 Denali. The first time it was me and my daughters driving and we all freaked out. LOL Now I'm ready for it and immediately press pause on whatever I'm listening to and switch to a source with no audio such as bluetooth. I'll wait a few seconds and then turn it down. I haven't taken it to the dealer because I'm sure they won't be able to replicate the issue but you may want to see if you're on the latest software update to see if that fixes it.

I still need to get the update that address with audio cutout when starting the rig up and also addresses the AC fan issue from changing speeds. Hopefully that also somehow fixes the volume from blasting.

rhsjr25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced their radio volume randomly cranking all the way to full blast (without being able to shut the radio off or turn it down) seems it may be due to the volume control on the steering wheel but man, it’s scared the life out of me about 4 different times since I bought it new.
I have experienced this multiple times…I have a 22’ RST

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weld4Food