2022 Tahoe - Vibrating Driver Seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoe81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2022 Tahoe was missing some chips when it was delivered as a result of the chip shortage from covid. One feature that I expected it to have was the vibrating driver seat to alert you when there's cross traffic behind. I thought this was fairly standard with higher end GM vehicles. Anyone with a 2022 LT Tahoe have this feature? I'm not sure if it just doesn't have it or if mine is still messed up as a result of whatever chips they installed a year and a half later.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look on your window sticker, it will say what features were affected by the chip shortage and if there is a retrofit at a later date.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2022 Tahoe was missing some chips when it was delivered as a result of the chip shortage from covid. One feature that I expected it to have was the vibrating driver seat to alert you when there's cross traffic behind. I thought this was fairly standard with higher end GM vehicles. Anyone with a 2022 LT Tahoe have this feature? I'm not sure if it just doesn't have it or if mine is still messed up as a result of whatever chips they installed a year and a half later.
Is the Safety Alert Seat enabled in the vehicle personaliation from the Infotainment Sreen, I believe it is under Vehicle -> Collision/Detection Sytems -> Alert Type

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redgedsledge