2022 Yukon Brake Pedal Diagram?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just picked up a 2022 Yukon Denali and the only thing that has started to annoy me at this point is the positioning of the brake pedal, which feels like it is several inches closer to the driver than the gas pedal. It sounds like this generation doesn’t have electronic pedal adjustment, so I am wondering if anybody knows where I can find a diagram of the brake pedal assembly. That way I might be able to understand how I can manually adjust the positioning of the pedal without just jumping into tearing things apart.

Thanks!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just picked up a 2022 Yukon Denali and the only thing that has started to annoy me at this point is the positioning of the brake pedal, which feels like it is several inches closer to the driver than the gas pedal. It sounds like this generation doesn’t have electronic pedal adjustment, so I am wondering if anybody knows where I can find a diagram of the brake pedal assembly. That way I might be able to understand how I can manually adjust the positioning of the pedal without just jumping into tearing things apart.

Thanks!
pretty sure the pedal cannot be adjusted, if it is possible at all there would be a nut on the backside, also if it is like previous generations then the brake switch sits in front of the pedal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aj124