2022 Yukon Denali Ultimate Edition Order Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Does anyone know the order time for a 22 Yukon Denail with the Ultimate Edition package? I placed my order September last year and I'm still waiting for it to get a target production date. I've chatted with GMC and they keep telling me to go to my dealer but they said they don't have any other info accept it is in preliminary acceptance status. I keep seeing other posts that people have gotten their order anywhere from 7-16 weeks after ordering and I'm over here at 5 months now with no target of when it will even begin to be built. I live in the New England area as well, I'm not sure if region has anything to do with it.

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ultimate package doesn’t exist as of this week. It’s now called the Reserve Package which is basically the ultimate package without the rear seat entertainment system. I’ve heard it could be early summer before orders like this are picked up. If your order is for a diesel it’s even more of a unicorn. We ordered ours in may 2021 and it was delivered in mid-November as a 2022 (Ultimate Diesel).

OP
OP
S

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Ultimate package doesn’t exist as of this week. It’s now called the Reserve Package which is basically the ultimate package without the rear seat entertainment system. I’ve heard it could be early summer before orders like this are picked up. If your order is for a diesel it’s even more of a unicorn. We ordered ours in may 2021 and it was delivered in mid-November as a 2022 (Ultimate Diesel).
How can you tell what is and isn't available for production? Also it is not a diesel, I wanted one but was told the wait times would be even longer if I went that route.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look in the general discussions section. Usually listed with Tahoe weekly constraints, but it 99% applies to Yukons as well

OP
OP
S

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Look in the general discussions section. Usually listed with Tahoe weekly constraints, but it 99% applies to Yukons as well
Ok sweet, I appreciate it. I feel like people on forums know more then dealers or GM themselves.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok sweet, I appreciate it. I feel like people on forums know more then dealers or GM themselves.
Your gona have to change your order and drop the RSE to get accepted. And also make sure your dealer has an allocation for a Yukon Denali

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby