2022 Yukon Denali Ultimate Edition Order Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Your gona have to change your order and drop the RSE to get accepted. And also make sure your dealer has an allocation for a Yukon Denali
I was under the impression that they got rid of the ultimate package and changed it to reserve instead which removes the rear entertainment system but you can still add it as an option after, at least you can do that when building a yukon on their website. Are they just not available at all?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression that they got rid of the ultimate package and changed it to reserve instead which removes the rear entertainment system but you can still add it as an option after, at least you can do that when building a yukon on their website. Are they just not available at all?
The weekly constraints lists are put up here all the time. There are zero RSE available nationwide. Depending where u r and how much u wana spend there r some Escalades I’ve seen with RSE available in my area

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 10E341CD-87A6-42B0-9E31-99AB065F81E0.jpeg
    10E341CD-87A6-42B0-9E31-99AB065F81E0.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 29
OP
OP
S

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Sorry if this is just me being naive, but does that mean they aren't making it anymore or they just don't have the parts for it currently?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is just me being naive, but does that mean they aren't making it anymore or they just don't have the parts for it currently?
Parts shortage. The screens probably come from China and are sitting on a cargo ship in california. Just like all the 22” rims fit these rigs

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
I ordered one in November, dealer has not allocated. Saying they will soon, diesel, but looks like the missing things will now include the entertainment system which will kill the deal for the wife and grandkids. I have read that even if you get the system GM has removed things like USB movie playback ability, screen mirroring, navigation maps, etc. I think it’s just two dead screens with HDMI hook ups now.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is just the beginning of the beginning of shortages on many things…Automotive and otherwise….
90% of semiconductor grade Neon comes from Ukrainian mines and 35% of the worlds Palladium comes from Russia. Without these items chips will slow to a grinding halt eventually….

ARCTRUST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
October Yukon Denali ordered - Dealer said that the Technology Package is constrained.
We also ordered the ultimate package which we understand gets the sunroof and auto steps. What is the Tech Package? Does it have anything to do with the package being re-named?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut