2022 Yukon XL Denali Key Fob Number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ctarmen2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently bought a 2022 Yukon xl Denali used. Only came with one key fob. Bought another one and had the dealership program it. Issue I’m running into is that the new key is configured as “driver 3”. I am wanting to tie it to “Driver 1” so I can set seat and mirror settings to it. I have searched and cannot find any instructions on how to change it. Anyone know how or can point me to instructions please?

Thanks!

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently bought a 2022 Yukon xl Denali used. Only came with one key fob. Bought another one and had the dealership program it. Issue I’m running into is that the new key is configured as “driver 3”. I am wanting to tie it to “Driver 1” so I can set seat and mirror settings to it. I have searched and cannot find any instructions on how to change it. Anyone know how or can point me to instructions please?

Thanks!
Dealer…

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they have to do it as driver 1 and driver 2, can’t be tied together. On the 2015-2010 model year if you lost driver 1 or driver 2 the only option was to make it driver 3 unless the Dealer has a way to delete driver 1 or driver 2 and have the new fob replace the lost one. Check back with the Dealer as WalleyeMike suggested.

Rollerbones

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am having the exact issue. Bought a 2021 that came with one key, had dealer program a new one and it become fob 3. from what I am reading (because I also need to fix this ) you have to take it to the dealer, they will delete ALL fobs out of the immobilizer module and re-add the ones you now have (the original and the new one) they will then be "fob 1" and "fob 2" which will be able to be set to profile 1 and 2 and seat setting 1 and 2.

I have the MDI 2 and Techline but I am afraid to do it myself without real directions. _)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasgod

Latest posts