2023 PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the DRZ option, digital rear view mirror?
No, that’s the camera rear view mirror, which is cool. I’m talking about a mirror that darkens automatically at night, no camera involved. It’s been around on GM trucks for a while, my 03 has it and even dims the drivers mirror. From what I have read it’s either a regular mirror or the DRZ as you mentioned

PPV2004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh okay. I add the DRZ options on our 23+ PPVs since they only came with the standard mirror.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it on my 2020 Silverado trail boss. The wiring was above the mirror just under the headliner and it was plug and play so I would think it would be there.

OP
OP
T

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it on my 2020 Silverado trail boss. The wiring was above the mirror just under the headliner and it was plug and play so I would think it would be there.
nice, great to hear!

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at purchasing a 2023 ppv tahoe and am trying to confirm it has the 9C1 package. From the pics it looks like a PPV with the black steel 20in wheels and lowered stance. Original sticker doesn’t mention police chassis package so that gives me pause. The truck is in another state so I can’t physically look myself but salesman claims there’s no glovebox sticker for the RPO codes….Did the newer trucks move to a QR code only for RPO codes? He sent me a pic of the door sticker with QR but I can’t get it to scan
Sometime in the GMT900 years, the RPO code changed from 9C1 to PPV. You won't have both.

jz57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at purchasing a 2023 ppv tahoe and am trying to confirm it has the 9C1 package. From the pics it looks like a PPV with the black steel 20in wheels and lowered stance. Original sticker doesn’t mention police chassis package so that gives me pause. .............

There are 3 items to verify your Tahoe being a PPV or not.

1) Check glove box Pro-Code stick, should be "9C1" there.
2) Check front brake caliper, should be a 6-piston Brembo caliper.
3) Check driver-side cargo area, should be an Aux battery there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty