2024 Yukon XL Diesel - getting towed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

flynfish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea I have it back and everything seems to be working fine. It was also seemingly fine after i disconnected the battery and drove it to the dealership. Hopefully we are all good from here on out with the electrical issues.

djnice

Reaction score
I had something similar on a corvette. One harness connector wasn’t seated well. I had to self diagnose since the dealer couldn’t get consistent trouble codes to diagnose it. Seating it fixed it. However, later the connected wiring harness started going bad. Seems like at some point during assembly the harness must’ve got yanked out of place, and was rubbing through the wires.

DocDoug

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sad that we all got screwed by not being able to move our vehicle without it running! My 2022 battery went bad and was blocking my other vehicle which left me stranded. Why the hell would GM manufacture a vehicle that can’t be placed in neutral and moved a few feet, without it being running? Ridiculous.

The tow truck driver has to either drag it up without the rear wheels spinning or place the rear wheels on mini trailers to move.

OP
OP
F

flynfish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@DocDoug i agree, it’s pretty stupid “design”.

Latest update: the other day my wife was driving and the audio stopped working. The blinkers had no audio and the radio didn’t either. Even after changing channels and from Sirius to CarPlay and back, it still didn’t work.

After she turned the car off for a bit and then restarted, everything was working again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aj124