2025 - Tahoe / Suburban / Yukon / Escalade - Production starts October 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pribilof

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There’s decent inventory of 2024s. I can’t imagine most retail customers are going to hold off for the 2025. (I would, but I don’t see myself as most retail customers.)

There is one in the entire country with the spec I'd build and it's not a color we want. Diesel with no screens and no black exterior eliminate 98% of vehicles dealer ordered.

SavageDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the baby Duramax come with a 2 speed transfer case? If not, I would imagine that would be a detriment for an off-road oriented trim?
From my understanding anything with 4wd and the max towing package got the 2spd transfer case so I would imagine their "off-road" trim would get it as well. But then again this is the same mfg that puts 20s on the Z71 and warns not to drive through any water more than axle deep so who knows. They made add a single speed t-case, airbags, and spinners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dexmann1