2025 Yukon Denali 25th anniversary edition!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s everybody think? It’s on YouTube, 25th anniversary edition, GMC has not announced it yet but this guy did.

IMG_3250.jpeg

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ridiculous pricing for a General Motors product. With the amount of lifter and cams along with bad bottom ends and fuel pump issues on these motors its insane to pay 100K for a GM product. I have been a GM guy my entire life but it has gotten ridiculous. I dont care if they gave a 7 year warranty...with their quality control issues no way I am paying into this. A warranty is a job. I dont want the job. I want the quality for the money.

whymeintrouble

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What’s everybody think? It’s on YouTube, 25th anniversary edition, GMC has not announced it yet but this guy did.

View attachment 439514
I'm going with no. Actually hell no. There is no way to justify the cost of these. Plus food only knows what kind of issues you will have in the first 10k miles. Maybe trans? Engine? Software?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukaandmochi

Latest posts