2025 Yukon/YukonXL Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are no labels on the physical toggles or buttons. The labels are only on the screen. If the screen dies, there's no redundancy. If those are dedicated toggles for HVAC and their functions don't change based on what's on the screen, then why not just label the buttons and save that space on the screen?

Pricing on the Fords in 2024 were okay especially if you used Granger Ford's quotes as a baseline to negotiate with local dealers. But I was also tracking the time between order and delivery for both the F150s and Expeditions in 2024. The lag time was just too long and unpredictable a the time. I wasn't going to order a 2024 model in October of 2023 only for it to be delivered in September 2024 right before a refresh or introduction of a new model year. It's definitely trending towards a 2-3 month timeframe from order to delivery. On Ford's weekly production updates, there are a lot less constraints as far as limited/exhausted availability now.

We usually have enough spare vehicles between us that in an event one or two went down, we would each still have another vehicle to use in the meantime. That's why we weren't desperate to purchase a vehicle right after the pandemic when it was more of a seller's market than a buyer's market. We're comfortable with waiting until we're in a more advantageous position as far as pricing goes. It's more about the principle than the few thousand dollars. All of our vehicles are custom order anyways and so we're accustomed to waiting 2-4 months for delivery.

The same applies to large purchases such as homes. Being able to de-couple the sale of your current home from the purchase of your next/second home is important in being able to maximize your advantage. For example, buying your next home in the fall when demand is the lowest and selling your home in the spring/summer when demand is the highest. But it requires you to have enough liquid net worth to be able to do so. I view car purchases somewhat similarly - I am reluctant to just throw away a few thousand dollars if I don't have to.
You could put stickers on them if you so choose.

Why don't cars have 2 engines? So that when one fails the other is there ? Or two transmissions ?

The argument you make, makes no sense. People who complain about touchscreen want physical buttons not to press the screen or find items hidden behind menus. Here you have buttons and illustrations that are not hidden and are physical.

Like I said I've noticed you post a lot. Tons of opinions no action. Perspective owners and current owners are the audience for vehicle manufactures. Critics who just critique not so much.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could put stickers on them if you so choose.

Why don't cars have 2 engines? So that when one fails the other is there ? Or two transmissions ?

The argument you make, makes no sense. People who complain about touchscreen want physical buttons not to press the screen or find items hidden behind menus. Here you have buttons and illustrations that are not hidden and are physical.

Like I said I've noticed you post a lot. Tons of opinions no action. Perspective owners and current owners are the audience for vehicle manufactures. Critics who just critique not so much.

How easy would it have been for GMC to put stickers on them? Why would the customer need to correct GM's deficiency if it's just that easy?

I'm waiting for the first forum that includes a picture of a screen failing to turn on and the user complaining about not being able to control their HVAC (and whatever other functionality those un-labeled toggles have).

In many ways, the opinions of perspective buyers better mirror the opinions of the general population. Current owners (like yourself) are more likely to exhibit confirmation bias because they are already invested.

It seems like you're somewhat triggered when those opinions align with yours. If it pains you, feel free to use that ignore function.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How easy would it have been for GMC to put stickers on them? Why would the customer need to correct GM's deficiency if it's just that easy?

I'm waiting for the first forum that includes a picture of a screen failing to turn on and the user complaining about not being able to control their HVAC (and whatever other functionality those un-labeled toggles have).

In many ways, the opinions of perspective buyers better mirror the opinions of the general population. Current owners (like yourself) are more likely to exhibit confirmation bias because they are already invested.

It seems like you're somewhat triggered when those opinions align with yours. If it pains you, feel free to use that ignore function.
That's the thing man some of us are not tech averse.... it has physical buttons. But that's not good enough for you.
It has a differentiating interior from the cheaper chevy version. Thats not good enough for you.
And you don't own either because that's not good enough.
And now current owners who don't have the new one are exhibiting confirmation bias lmao.

How many redundant buttons does your phone have? How often is the screen not working?

Opinions of everyone are different we can agree there. Doesn't mean they are valid. Take care. Can't wait to see what you end up finally deciding on..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nalynch29