24' Maroon RST - lowered ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WifesTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for similar setup - I'm trying to convince the wife to pull the trigger on a 24' Maroon RST - I would then lower it 2'' all around and tint the windows. Simple and clean - however she cannot picture how good it would look. Hoping to find someone with a similar setup to show her. She's stuck on a white GMC...

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

You did not say whether or not your wife has pre-approved the lowering mod. Years ago, I lowered my wife's car without telling her. The next morning, when she went to step into the car to go to work (in good clothes), the height difference made her trip and fall onto the driveway. She nearly killed me, when I told her what I had done.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You did not say whether or not your wife has pre-approved the lowering mod. Years ago, I lowered my wife's car without telling her. The next morning, when she went to step into the car to go to work (in good clothes), the height difference made her trip and fall onto the driveway. She nearly killed me, when I told her what I had done.

That's a good point. The lift gate also won't go up as high [as you're used to]. And the ride is never as good. But at least it's easier to wash the hood!

OP
OP
W

WifesTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
She's on the fence about lowering it for sure - but I believe that just a 2/3'' drop really sets them off and takes away the tire/fender gap. The RST she is looking at has the factory 22's . Was hoping someone out there had a lowered one for me to show her

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are probably lots of them lowered on here but perhaps not burgundy. As Joe said, what our wives want and what we want, or like, are usually pretty far apart. She wants function over form and the cash you’re going to spend may not make any sense to her. Every time she hits a pot hole she’ll think of you.

Also, check out how these newer rigs are set up to allow lowering. Features like adaptive ride control, if the RST has it adds a new wrinkle.

BigdawgR6

Reaction score
Maybe try searching this thread?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RODER 60

Latest posts