25watt hid coupon code?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onelovechicago

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remember at one point there was a coupon code for the 5202 25watt hids. Is this still available?

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Nevermind, i found it!! Expect a order!

OP
OP
onelovechicago

onelovechicago

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my 25watt fogs. They look awesome, much brighter then my cree projection fogs. only thought is why they aren't truly plug and play. the bulbs fit perfect in the housing but youd think they would come with an actual plug to the factory wiring instead of just a postive/negative. either way i hard wired them and again they look great. Thanks hidguy!!

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my 25watt fogs. They look awesome, much brighter then my cree projection fogs. only thought is why they aren't truly plug and play. the bulbs fit perfect in the housing but youd think they would come with an actual plug to the factory wiring instead of just a postive/negative. either way i hard wired them and again they look great. Thanks hidguy!!

wait did you add the right things to your cart upon check out?

5202 (H16 ; 9009) Plug-and-Play HID Power Harnessing Extension

OP
OP
onelovechicago

onelovechicago

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not, had no idea it was a separate order. Figure the 25watt 5202 is ment for Tahoe and it would come with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus