26s, Rollpan & Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF?

Rims look good, defenitely not 28's. Why even bother lifting the Vehicle, needs to be dropped you have attrocious wheel gap!

Why would you fork out money to get modifications done when you have pre-existing rust issues?

No matter how good your ride looks, the rust spots are an eye-sore. If the paint doesn't match, I'd ***** and not even fork over a dime to them. I have shoddy body work done on my truck, All I did was point out what I was unhappy with, kept it professional and got it corrected. (Thanks to the forum members who helped me out)

So basically you have a rust bucket on 6's.

You seem to have your shit together when it comes to modifying your truck, were you overwelmed with the thought of all this stuff on?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good IMO, would have personally addressed the big noticable cancer spots, but they will just come back come winter/salt season (atleast down here they will with that liquid shit they put down)

have to get my cancer taken care of this summer on my hoe. ***** gettin bad!

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks OK, the sig pic looks great once you get the 3d look. You see the wheel gap, rust in spots. You just had the roll pan put on the rear, well why would you spend money on the roll pan welded in RIGHT UNDER RUST?

Its like O man I drive a BMW! Ooo sweet man what year? a 86..OH or a Drive a BMW with 4 flat tires.

Now its like O man I got the sick Tahoe, sitten on 26's, and a roll pan welded to rust.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ff40 I like the lifted and big rim look. Never been a fan of dropped vehicles, and I also plan to run 33s in the winter.

I know they aren't 8's, but with the lift and the lip in person they do. Actually already had someone ask me if they were.

As far as the rust goes, I know it looks like shit, you're not telling me anything new. But like 96procomp said it WILL come back, I live in Michigan and drive it every day in winter, so it's not even worth fixing. I talked to the body guy about maybe fixing it one day and it said it would be very costly. Like the barn doors, they are actually rotting from the inside out and he would have to cut the metal off and weld new in. He told me id be better off buying new front fenders too. And when you start to add it all up it just isn't worth it. Doesn't mean im not gonna get 26s just cause it has a few rust spots, that's retarded. I've wanted 6s or 8s ever since I bought this thing and I was gonna get them.

Like I said, probably gonna sell it in a couple years and buy a winter and summer ride. So as far as fixing shit like rust or modding it anymore im done with that.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are DIY guy, kudos to you. Guarentee you that with a little elbow grease the rust will go away.

Heck half the shit I've done to my truck, was wow if this Hoopla can do it, so can I. And better. ; )

You can def run 33's with going a touch lower. I'm not saying drop it like clean95, just drop it so it looks like the rims FIT the truck.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Trucks looking good man. No need to have everyone hate on the rust, tell them to live up in the north..

Put the chrome wheel well strips back on if your reallly worried about everyone looking at the lips..IMO

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, I been checkin this forum everyday waiting for my twin 2 b born lol....it look great bud.... Wish mines had a big lip....

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

@Atomic yeah I thought about buying some new chrome trim for the wheel wells. I might do that if I can find some for cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar