2nd oem monitor install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speedy188

Reaction score
Has anyone added a second Panasonic monitor to their burb or Denali? Is the factory wiring already run in the headliner?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Wiring won't be in the headliner, that I know for sure. Havent done it, but am constantly thinking of doing it!

mviinc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wiring is absolutely not in the headliner. The third row video is only available in the XL models and adding actual factory parts is extremely expensive...I've priced it. I have however done this many times and have successfully interfaced into the factory system. You can play the same movie all the way through the truck or play a separate movie on the third row and listen independently through the wireless headphones.

Attachments

• ADV10A with factory overhead.jpg
    ADV10A with factory overhead.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 113
  • dual overhead video2.jpg
    dual overhead video2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 93

Jbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would love to do that. A write-up would be so awsome

ilmncnative

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We put two Advent 10.2" overhead DVDs in our 07 XL Denali. Can watch same or different movies and on bigger screens. We lost control of DVD from front seat, but are hoping to unlock Nav screen and connect it to dash DVD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus