2nd Row seat console or options, who has this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDC9966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an 07 tahoe with 2nd row buckets. I found this GM rear seat console to match. Kinda pricy but.... Do any of you guys have this? All I can find on line is a file photo. Do any of you with it have any pics of it in your Tahoe? A couple of questions about it too, is it sturdy? Is the lid a hard plastic piece or molded cushion? I have an 8 yr old and if her and her frinds climb over it for the 3rd row, is it sturdy enough to take the occasional abuse of kids? Any help and Pics are appreciated. Thanks,
picture.jpg

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Just got an 07 tahoe with 2nd row buckets. I found this GM rear seat console to match. Kinda pricy but.... Do any of you guys have this? All I can find on line is a file photo. Do any of you with it have any pics of it in your Tahoe? A couple of questions about it too, is it sturdy? Is the lid a hard plastic piece or molded cushion? I have an 8 yr old and if her and her frinds climb over it for the 3rd row, is it sturdy enough to take the occasional abuse of kids? Any help and Pics are appreciated. Thanks,
picture.jpg

I have never heard of it, but in my opinion, is seems redundant. You already have arm rests, and cup holders. So the whole thing is kinda useless except the compartment, but is that worth losing the path to the 3rd row? Or the space it takes up?

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard and seen it pretty cool I think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ela2q