3" Ebay Keys and Extension Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lsu_beaux

Reaction score
Finally got it leveled, any objections to running 285-75-17s?

Attachments

• hoe.jpg
    hoe.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 86

ianb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would look better with a little more tire with a little more aggressive tread. Doesn't look bad though. Next time you get them rotated you should turn the whitewall in.

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fill up the wheel well, would like cool.

Nice truck man, would trade mine tomorrow or now for that z71 tahoe.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upsize. I have the same keys and spacers and ran those with no problems now my XD's rubbed a little but they are way wider and black side wall only on some mud tires would look sweet IMO.

LSUz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go with 305/70 instead of 285, will be nice and thick. If you look at craigslist there's a few post of some in br used.

OP
OP
lsu_beaux

lsu_beaux

Reaction score
Those are the tires that came on it when i bought it, im definitely going to fill the wheel wells up. Im buying some Km2s within the next few months or so just dont know what size to get

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would look better with a little more tire with a little more aggressive tread. Doesn't look bad though. Next time you get them rotated you should turn the whitewall in.

Turning the white lettering in involves completely remounting the tire on the rim not just rotating which is significantly more expensive than its worth.

I'd go with 305/70 instead of 285, will be nice and thick. If you look at craigslist there's a few post of some in br used.

The 305 will drop your mileage even more than a 285, I run 285/75R16s and they are plenty beefy with keys and spacers. I can still get 16-17MPG

ianb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Turning the white lettering in involves completely remounting the tire on the rim not just rotating which is significantly more expensive than its worth.

I was saying to do it while his tires are being rotated to kill two birds with one stone if he wanted the white walls in. The cost is a matter of opinion.

OP
OP
lsu_beaux

lsu_beaux

Reaction score
16-17mpg?? Im getting 11.8 and thats being generous on the gas pedal

LSUz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive like a granpa and get 16. Made ONE WOT pass on my last trip and got 15.5 ha.
I never go over 1800 rpms.
Thats with 285/70
I'd go 305/70 you won't regret it even with the .5 mpg (if that) decrease from 285. Well worth it when you look at how thick the rubber is.