321 mile 1998 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BacDoc

Reaction score
Beautiful 3/4 ton truck and I love the tailgate! 7.4l V8 is awesome but back then that big motor only put out 290HP and didn’t sound that good in the video but maybe that’s different than in person.

I would love to get an ‘80’s El Camino SS in that condition.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That’s definitely a head turner! Money isn’t a problem for the buyer obviously, but what all would you need to do if you wanted to drive that?
Tires were old and the only fluid changed over time was the engine oil. Was kept in climate controlled environment.

Reaction score
Beautiful 3/4 ton truck and I love the tailgate! 7.4l V8 is awesome but back then that big motor only put out 290HP and didn’t sound that good in the video but maybe that’s different than in person.

I would love to get an ‘80’s El Camino SS in that condition.
Lots of torque though

Bigburb3500

Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. Truck is a cherry in Cherry Red!

I do realize this is museum quality but… $82k is a bit much… I know I’m going to be blasted for saying that as I do love this body style. I just cannot rationalize this in any way other than “I have too much money.”
*I have yet to actually have this problem lol

Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. Truck is a cherry in Cherry Red!

I do realize this is museum quality but… $82k is a bit much… I know I’m going to be blasted for saying that as I do love this body style. I just cannot rationalize this in any way other than “I have too much money.”
*I have yet to actually have this problem lol
I won't blast you for saying that, I feel the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate