35’s were a poor choice of tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need to find a wheel shop and request the nor-cal mod, that will fix you right up, if they do not know what a nor-cal mod is then keep calling around because you want it done right. any good shop that does lifts and wheels will know how to do it.
basically they cut and bend the fender just right to give you clearance.
I think the sledge and grinder will do me plenty fine

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
so I have a body lift and basically a leveling kit on wheel spacers I made it home alright but if I turn slightly I rub like crazy tomorrow I’m gonna ****** the cab side of the fender wells in the front
View attachment 432547
Do the NorCal mod on the inner fender/cab corner and trim the front bumper a hair you should be good may have to remove the wheel spacers if you got them up front

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
so I have a body lift and basically a leveling kit on wheel spacers I made it home alright but if I turn slightly I rub like crazy tomorrow I’m gonna ****** the cab side of the fender wells in the front
View attachment 432547
That’s weird though when we lifted mt buddy’s truck back in the day we did 3” body lift and 3” ford torsion keys and we cleared 33/12.50 atturo mt on 22x14s full lock just about with minor trimming

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s weird though when we lifted mt buddy’s truck back in the day we did 3” body lift and 3” ford torsion keys and we cleared 33/12.50 atturo mt on 22x14s full lock just about with minor trimming
I think my keys are installed wrong I didn’t install them a shop did and the drivers side does not sit right at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap