35" tire mounted inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Idvwanna see something like this get done I'm gonna take mine off since it just interferes with crap and I'm getting a basket on the roof with the tire up there straped down good and a cover so it doesn't get rotted.

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend has a 95 2 dr and has a mount on the inside. It's not a 35 but it should e the same idea. I'm not sure where he got it from though

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tahoe is done.

Bowtie

Where did you get the vinyl spare tire cover. I haven't been able to find one. After I recover from the cost of the regear, I plan on getting some kind of exterior spare tire mount and will really need a good cover.

Last edited:

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dealt with them twice, no issues, good product...fits a 35x12.5 with ease.

https://www.tirecovers.com/createPT.php?PT=1

Thanks Bowtie,

Those covers look good and heavy. I had an 86 Bronco with an exterior tire carrier. It had a heavy vinyl cover that held up really well. Actually better than the Bronco did.

While I got you, I've been kind of **** about fuel mileage lately. After the regear I've gotten 12.7mpg on my last two tank fulls. What are you getting with your 383 now that its good and broke in. Our Hoes seem to be set up similar lift and tire wise.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get 11ish MPG on the tahoe, 10ish on the burban. I have a heavy foot all the time. But even when I try to get better milage I may pick up 1mpg

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get 11ish MPG on the tahoe, 10ish on the burban. I have a heavy foot all the time. But even when I try to get better milage I may pick up 1mpg

Ok, Thanks again,

I was just wondering how the 383 was compared to my stock 350. My foots not so heavy anymore but it used to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ela2q