3rd row panasonic monitor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08mericxldenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys I hope someone can have any info about this. I have a 08 xl denali with nav and dvd but id like to add the 3rd row seat monitor since it only came with the one on the 2nd row. The question is if the wiring is there to add the 2nd screen? has anyone done it? thanks for any info and help

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be willing to be money that it's not there.
But two questions:
Are you looking to add just another monitor, which will play whatever is playing on the other screen?
Or do you want to add an additional monitor with DVD player? Either way, I would find a good looking aftermarket unit as the wiring will be 1/10 of the headaches of adding an OEM unit. The wiring will be a bit more involved if you want to tie in the video from the second row DVD player. It will have to be hard wired/spliced in at the screen in the second row. Unless there are any companies that make any plug and play integration modules now, but I have not heard of any. It's worth a look though.

OP
OP

08mericxldenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd be willing to be money that it's not there.
But two questions:
Are you looking to add just another monitor, which will play whatever is playing on the other screen?
Or do you want to add an additional monitor with DVD player? Either way, I would find a good looking aftermarket unit as the wiring will be 1/10 of the headaches of adding an OEM unit. The wiring will be a bit more involved if you want to tie in the video from the second row DVD player. It will have to be hard wired/spliced in at the screen in the second row. Unless there are any companies that make any plug and play integration modules now, but I have not heard of any. It's worth a look though.

Yeah just want to add a monitor that plays whatever is on the main unit. Just wondering since I can get an oem monitor on ebay. if the wiring is there for the second monitor since I have oem dvd system I would only need to cut headliner and plug it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52