3rd Row Seats Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cebellamy2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am purchasing a 2019 Tahoe LS today. In researching the vehicle I found that the original 3rd row was removed and all the hardware and any brackets behind the 2nd row have been removed and it's been recarpeted as if the 2nd row had never been there. First off does anybody know where I can get a 3rd row (black cloth seat) and the other hardware that goes with it? and secondly, do y'all end up using the 3rd row that much? I don't think we would use it so much but the wife is worried that we should not purchase this one and get one that has the 3rd row.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
some came with a 3rd row delete, it can be added back easily, you just buy the mounting hardware and 3rd row seats can be found on the used marketplace, facebook, offer up, ebay, etc often and normally they are in top notch condition since usually the 3rd row is not used much if at all.

OP
OP
C

cebellamy2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
some came with a 3rd row delete, it can be added back easily, you just buy the mounting hardware and 3rd row seats can be found on the used marketplace, facebook, offer up, ebay, etc often and normally they are in top notch condition since usually the 3rd row is not used much if at all.
Gotcha, I was unaware that having the third row removed was even an option prior to the sell. I've tried ebay and a junk yard near me (neither really panned out) guess I'll try FB next and go from there.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all, you might try posting this in the 2015-2020 forum. This forum is for 2021+ models and the 3rd row is a totally different design.

There's lots of 2nd rows floating around on places like E-Bay as there are quite a few people that will go from bench to captain chairs or vice versa. As far as finding a 3rd row, I don't think many people remove them after the fact. Your best bet would be a junk yard, but that will be a crap shoot. Personally, I'd just wait for a rig to come along that already has it installed than to buy it and hope to come across a 3rd row at a resonable price...

OP
OP
C

cebellamy2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First of all, you might try posting this in the 2015-2020 forum. This forum is for 2021+ models and the 3rd row is a totally different design.

There's lots of 2nd rows floating around on places like E-Bay as there are quite a few people that will go from bench to captain chairs or vice versa. As far as finding a 3rd row, I don't think many people remove them after the fact. Your best bet would be a junk yard, but that will be a crap shoot. Personally, I'd just wait for a rig to come along that already has it installed than to buy it and hope to come across a 3rd row at a resonable price...
Thanks, I didn’t realize I was in the wrong place so I’ll repost there. My wife agrees I should wait but what’s the fun in that? On a serious note if I felt like the 3rd row was really a need I would probably wait but I’m liking it without them. We’ll have to see how it goes from here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24