60" LED lightbar installed...pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally installed the lightbar thats been sitting in the garage for almost 8 months. These fit better on the OBS, but I made it work with no problems. I pulled the factory trailer hook-up from the back, plugged in a 7-pin to 4-pin adapter and ran it all behind the bumper for a cleaner look. I made a plate to fill the hole left back there with an old license plate and painted it black. I see these all the time on pick-up trucks, but not too many on hoes & yuks. When the rear hatch is closed and the lights are off, you don't even know its there.

As you can see, it hangs over on the ends because of the shape of the rear hatch, but its secured with 3 screws in the center.
denali008.jpg
Sorry for not cleaning the truck before taking the pics
denali009.jpg

denali011.jpg

When the brake lights are on, 99 LEDs are shining bright (tails, 3rd brake light & lightbar)
denali012.jpg

Turn signal...49 LEDs total
denali006.jpg

And this is with the hazards on
denali007.jpg

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I was admittedly skeptical of how this would look, but that is really pretty clean and not crazy/ricer looking. Nice!

Wonder how that'd look on a white denali......

OP
OP
Yuk_Nali_6.0

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I always liked how it looked on my '98 Tahoe so I wasn't too worried about how it would look on here. I think this would look good on any color hoe or yuk.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
My wife might kill me if I did more "useless" truck projects, but out of curiousity how much was that and do you have a link?

The more I look at it, the more I like it. And it is hard to miss, too, so it could actually serve a practical purpose as another signal..........

OP
OP
Yuk_Nali_6.0

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I bought it on ebay several years ago when they first came out. I think I paid about $50 shipped. Just do a google or ebay search for 60" led lightbar aka "line of fire". They also make one thats 49" long if you don't like how mine hangs over on the ends..not sure how it would look though. Someone makes one called fire & ice that lights up white when you put it in reverse.

Last edited:

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Looks awesome, I didnt think it could be done with the shape of the hatch. I may have to try this out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts