6L80 Sonnax ZIP Kit, Pressure Switch rebuild, remote filter install, and fluid flush in 2013 Escalade ESV (Pic heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
How the hell did I miss the Red Witch content? Just saw this post for the first time today. I’ll give it a read over tomorrow morning’s cuppa.

??
Scarlet Witch Disney Plus GIF by Disney+ (GIF Image)

1kwikZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Seth. New member here and joined specifically for this 6l80e topic. You said you're in Blacksburg. I'm about 30 mins north of you in Lancaster. I am 4.8/6l80e swapping a c10 and could sure use an experienced eye or hand in working on this trans. If it's something you may be interested in, let me know. Idk if I can get private messages on here yet.

OP
OP
skpyle

skpyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Seth. New member here and joined specifically for this 6l80e topic. You said you're in Blacksburg. I'm about 30 mins north of you in Lancaster. I am 4.8/6l80e swapping a c10 and could sure use an experienced eye or hand in working on this trans. If it's something you may be interested in, let me know. Idk if I can get private messages on here yet.
Hello 1kwikZ!

Unfortunately, I work 12 hour night shifts in Spartanburg, SC. As well, I am too far involved in house and car repair projects of my own right now. I respectfully am not able to come to you to provide assistance.

However...I can and will help you all I can via this forum. Ask me anything and provide photos, and I will do my best to provide advice/guidance.

Good Luck!

NickTransmissions

Sin City
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case you haven't seen it yet:

Post any 6L related questions in that thread or start a new one. I and others will respond...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosun1