8 mpg?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
i just told you not to do that. it is things like that that mess up an engine if not hydraulic lock it. and if you did it thru the throttle body and you got a little smoke with a lot thru the booster line then you did something wrong. what kind of straw did you feed it to the throttle body with?

OP
OP
Orange

Orange

Reaction score
Sunlit, I'm confused, I thought that's what the links above said to do.

I used the straw that came with the sea foam spray. What did I do wrong? For clarification, the booster line was done a month ago...

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You didn't get much smoke out of doing it thru the throttle body because you ran it thru the brake booster and got most of the gunk out already.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
you are supposed to use the 360 straw. if not included on the can contact seafoam for details it spray sideways to reach all the cylinders evenly and not just spray in one direction. how did you setup the straw and what kind did you have. by booster you only get a few cylinder and because the liquid is not dispersed as in spraying you can get puddles. if a puddle develops and it overflows to just one cylinder enough. WHAMO! use the link above for the details on the vortec cleaning. did you do use the straw partt first or the brake booster first?

DON'T NOT USE BRAKE BOOSTER LINE!!! i have said it once and i will say it many more times.

RedCrush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol... yeah, get the following,. set you back about 250 bucks,

Fuel and air filterfilter
Cap
Rotor
plug & Wires

I'd save the spider for last.... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members