$83 cold air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks just like the rest of them.. but for alot cheaper.. good find..

OP
OP
highrollin113

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
ya ill take pics and post it was simple install tto, the only part was the maf to the chrome pipe was a little off but i had to put the rubber ring on the maf tighten it then fit on to tube, easy to figure out

OP
OP
highrollin113

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
ok guys here it, i think it looks good, a lot better than my stock, i read in a thread some where that someone had concerns about the stainless heating up and actually making it worse due to high air temp, i have not noticed this performance wise, i have better go than i did with my swiss cheese mod, hope you enjoy

MyBaby025.jpg

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doesnt look too bad! Might do this if I get another car for commuting. I have the AEM myself. Good find though bud! Dont see why it wouldnt work any less than others out there

Doomsta510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn that is cheap... wish I had some cash on hand to get one. :emotions122: oh well I'm sure they're not going to run out anytime soon. Also I think you can remove the cover under the intake filter to let in more air from under the truck.(possibly run a air funnel in to supply fresh air from outside.)

Last edited:

M.M. 700

Reaction score
That link is for the whole CAI kit correct?
On the ebay auction it says "Winner of this auction will get
POLISHED ALUMINUM INTAKE PIPE"
doesn't say the complete kit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970