97 water pump r&r

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a how to to replace a water pump ona 97 burban, im doing one on saturday, and can prolly do it no prob just seeing if anyones done it and can give some quick tips, thanks in advance

Reaction score
Take pictures, I'm sure plenty of us know how to do it but for the newbies, I'm sure you can help them out with pictures and instructions.

OP
OP
C

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks whipple! i have dont my 95 before and its really easy
im doing a water pump on my friends 97 vortec this weekend and it looks really similar to a tbi, thanks again

ill take some pics and do a wright up for people that havnt done this yet

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tech section is for write-ups guys :D gonna move this over to the General section.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was gunna turn it into tech wright up if u read and didnt jump to conclusions!

I read the thread. When you are gonna do the Write up you can make a new thread so it doesn't have all the questions and links in it. Just keping the tech sections cleaned up with Tech Articles and not threads about how to do something.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Also be carefull when you are putting the new pump on. Alot of people have had the bolts break off when they were putting it back on. Its not fun when that happens.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
clean95-- bro. calm down.

there's a sticky in the tech forum detailing what should be done.

change the pump, make the thread, post the thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus